MARINE SEWAGE UNITS for marine vessels and offshore platforms that require IMO approval
The redFox Environmental Marine Series Units are Bureau Veritas certified for IMO & USCG Res. MEPC 227(64). The IMO Marine Environmental Protection Committee resolution applies to all sewage treatment systems installed onboard on or after January 1, 2016. The Marine Model is designed, manufactured and tested to meet or exceed MEPC 227(64) effluent standards. CLICK HERE TO VIEW CERTIFICATES
This wastewater treatment technology has been utilized by redFox for over (35) years.
The redFox Marine series clarifier operates under a fluid head pressure allowing flocculation and settling solids in the clarification chamber to occur even when the vessel is in motion. The clarifier chamber is totally enclosed and between 400 and 600 mm lower than the waterline in the aeration chamber.
This ensures the water discharge quality is superior to all of our competitors. Our competitors utilize an open style clarifier and are susceptible to problems caused by vibration and rolling seas. Solids do not settle properly and will negatively affect the discharge water quality.
|redFox Model||Persons / Black Water||Persons / Black & Gray Water|
Standard Marine Sanitation Device offers these benefits:
- Capacity: 100 to 15,000 GPD.
- Crew sizes from 2 to 750
- USCG/IMO Certified Sewage Treatment Systems.
- Offered in standard configuration or customized to meet our customers specifications and space limitations.
- Low maintenance time and Operational Costs - Very few moving parts and requirements for maintenance. If maintenance or repairs become necessary, no special tools are required.
- Low power/utility consumption.
- No odor.
- Utilizes common household bleach for disinfection.
- Reasonably priced.
- Operates with fresh or saltwater.